10 November 2018

Just joined Twitter



Just joined Twitter

Hi everyone, I have just joined Twitter in the hope that it will bring more traffic into my Writing Blog. I am quite new at the "Twitter" and the "Blogger" platforms and would appreciate any advice or assistance you can give me on how to make this work to advertise my novel "Ravincroft's Retribution" and my other writing. 

If you do see this for the first time, please leave me a message either on Twitter or a comment on here, so I know it's not just me revisiting, as the visitors count increases. If there is another way I'd be really grateful if someone would inform me of how to do this. Thank you.

Please read the first few chapters of Ravincroft's Retribution and leave a comment if you'd like to see more. 

Kind regards, 
Jendowoz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,

Please provide constructive criticism and add how you like the read.

Blog Archive