26 August 2020

Thanks to my Readers


 Thanks to my Readers

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thank you to my readers both unknown and those that may have read my pieces and not left a comment. I appreciate all of you and wanted to say I'm sorry, especially to my "unknown" reader(s) for not keeping up with this blog. From here on in, I will be responding to all comments made and keeping an eye on this blog. 

Most of it are reflections of my life that I'm sure some of you can relate to and others are my interpretation of what some situations may feel like in our world today. I also have the synopsis and the first two chapters of a novel I've completed. If you are interested in fantasy based stories this is for you, but it also has an underpinning message to look after our environment. If you would like to read more chapters of this, let me know in the comments. It is called "Ravincroft's Retribution."

kindest regards, 
Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,

Please provide constructive criticism and add how you like the read.

Blog Archive